Wednesday, November 24, 2004

1st scream: Her 1st lucky Dual-combo burst

Night time, happen to drive along Jln Gasing, must be the road I was trying to be a smart-ass an explore short-cuts. Eventually I gave up and took the normal route back, and there it goes, my 1st encounter of dut-dut-dut-dut. Being alone (as in totally alone in car as well as at home) I tot that something wrong with the engine and it's gonna explode or some crap like that. Gawd knows it was the tyre?! It was dark, and I admit to be a coward by not stopping down and check it out, but instead drove slowly back home. Parked in and yea, flat tyre. Gave in a lil sweat by screwing and twisting iron sticks & small nuts for the 1st time ever. Cool, got it change. Next following morning, driving to Subang airport to help a Panjang fren get his passport done. Sri Kembangan, and out of a sudden, dut-dut-dut-dut crap sound again!! I instantly knew it was a flat black ass again. Without any more spares, I made my way to the seek for a tyre shop. Got conned for a brand new tyre..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home