Monday, November 22, 2004

High School Homo-sapiens

Lately, I've been hooked up kinda frequent with high school frens. Being kinda on-off relation with them, makes me wonder how cool it turns out to be gathered with these cool asses. 1 first thing is that they make u feel like a member instantly. Not a lot of things to talk about, but definitely loadsa physical and nutz incidents to carry out (geez, am I sounding too gay??)

All this arouse 2 weeks ago with a so called "class gathering BBQ party". Well kinda bullshit to be frank with half out of the 15++ people are gals, and gals that I haven lay my eyes on before my whole life. Well still allrite since we went there for the food and most of the gals are unavailable (kinda in a mood for a guy day that night).

The chill of high school hang-out are always the naughty/childish part. We strip each other out either willingly or not, and splashed into the swimming pool.

I learnt a lesson: wear white pants with black undies to a pool-side BBQ and u are up for plenty of show-time.

Smart ass jian actually wore a white pants with black undies and damn that shows. Getting out of the water was a no-no at 1st but when it comes to dragging more ppl down the pool, I gave it a damn. There were so much physical involved that those pictures taken was truly like a gay conference in the pool (deflection restricted the view of our bottom half, making it appearing kinda nude-y). And the fun turn to be heaty as we start planning stripping off ppl's pants in the water. Apparently, being the one suggesting is never a cool thing to do as u will be the 1st target of a so-called plan. I went like "should I give in or let them do it on me?" or "fuck u all I have my dignity!" Well guess I am not that open to strangers around. I kicked and struggled and yea, gym work-outs might be the way out. However I lost a button, a pants button. And the rest of the night, I was holding my pants on the tip like I'm obsessed of touching my lil' willy.

After that we proceed to transform ourselves into dry version. Wholy-cow this tiny classmate of mine is indeed petite. God knows what it looks inside but his pants was pushing up my dick most of the time. What can I say..he likes the feel of something pushing against his willy all the time? Imagine wearing that pants and watch some teen-testosterone flick such as "EuroTrip". Well not really a stimulating movie but still there are effects here and there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home