Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Cars too have period?

Cars are such great amazement and huge convenience. Only when they are obedient and do wat they are supposed to do, without giving much fuss and agonies.

Throughout my driving careers, I do have my fair share of crappy relationship with cars (i'll address my car as a her from this point onwards). Amazingly, most of them not due to be carelessly or clumsyness. I'll try to express to myself why is she the one that's playing most of the tricks.

One cool general fact regarding me and her, is that we seem to enjoy more and share our "happy" moments when my parents are out-station, overseas, holidays, honey-moons, practically all the moments when i don't feel like destroying their mood and start worrying bout me.

Here comes a series of relationship I had with her..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home