Thursday, November 18, 2004

Dozing off is not peaceful?

Coming out from a meeting that was lengthly and unproductive, makes me fresh! Not during the meeting, but the sense of feeling that the meeting is bout to end. The morning session went fine, with ideas coming out, words and jokes flowing in, and in the end, a result which looks quite special in a way. We intended to create a website for the blinds in pure black and white, kinda gray-scaled to be exact. And with the yellow flower fading into gray-scaled slowly, just can't wait to see how the graphics designer will present it. "True beauty doesn't come from colors, it comes from life.." We wanted the blinds to realize that they are also part of us, and the greatest happiness comes not much from seeing, but feeling..

Back to the point of dozing off. I was sitted striaght opposite the boss today. But that didn't really bother my desire. I had at least 3 encounters today, that I almost gave in to my dreams. I know my eye lips are shutting down. Do I wanna control it? The answer is yes..but should i control it? yes again..but CAN I control it? nah..it's impossible! This speaks at least 50% in the room. The boss obviously can't doze off, Tai lou seems ever steady. But look at Skinny, he's falling like a drunk head. I noticed that boss saw him, that was emberassing, but boss is always steady, he ignored it totally. If I was the boss, it's either knowing the boredom and speed up the meeting, or giving a smile to Skinny. Either way, will all bosses do that?

I came to a point during meeting that i Din pay a shit to the boss's words. Flashing back to a moment when I was driving back from KLIA after picking pa up. It was those 2-3pm sunny hotty sweaty moment. The road was kinda empty but still, it's a highway. Pa was to exhausted from his trip and was snooring his way throughout my drive. Probably influnce by that over-covering-my-music-snoore, I gave in..without knowing..with a fast zoom of motor passing by my side, i opened my eyes..and in front of me, a truck's ass huge and black. I was totally shocked and gave it a huge break. My heart was pounding like nutz as I still hear my dad's continuous snoore. The beat of my heart with his snoore might give a catchy beat to any listener, but crap shit I was freaked out. Pretending nothing happened was all I can do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home