Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The REAL Exposure

The purpose of Industrial Training Programmes:
Expose students to the actual real working environment
Well yea I was exposed, to too much radiation. 2 other monitor's ass are facing straight at me everyday I work. The boss said he feels sorry for my parents, as in the Lee family, for I'm being the only son to seed for more Lee's. I was even told that the radiation from the monitor can go through huge walls, geez..how bout penetrating a fat pig's ass? The side effect? Brain tumor, skin cancer, blah blah..(list goes on).. prostate cancer?! crap! Am I gonna have a mutated child? It sounds scary but true. That's why I buzzing off at the 1st chance to leave this place. The boss is hiring a new graphic designer at the beginning of next month, which happens to be the time we trainee leave. He ask me cutely, to stay for the new gal. We have had glances at the new designer, looks cool and posed, but a couple more weeks just to get to know this gal? And in return risking my lil' brother to be impotence?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home