Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Letting Everything Speaking

Well here goes, after long temptation of not wanting to create my own blog, I couldn't resist it any longer. What's the big deal bout wanting to have possession of my personal blog? Cuz I believe my blog will serve as a recorder that speaks my life.
From my personal life to my training life to my studying life, all I speak is the truth. I might not say it out as it serves to be most genuine to feel what u actually feel. It certain ways, I believe this will open up ppl's eyes, and also slightly trigger some nerves, but the concept remains, what I go through everyday, are entitled to my own personal opinion.
1 thing bout my blog, it's not to impress anyone, not to make any impact on anyone's life. It's serves to fulfill my desires, satisfy my needs, and add 1 more property way under my belt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home