Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Hot-conditioning

How bout my strategic location in office. At 1st, I was placed with my monitor facing directly to the boss's sister. So direct it makes my guts shrink when I do any non-office related stuffs. Got my cool break few weeks later as the boss bought in a new pc and we gotta reshuffle. Now, with my back against the wall in a tiny lil' corner of the office, I am suffocating my life here. 1 air cond for the whole office? Still tolerable..Ppl in this office seems to be like Africans taking a break from 30++ degree Sahara dessert life and wanting a 28 degree air cond holiday. Come on! not in here~~Ppl here also seems to be immune to stuffiness and airless situation. The admin gal, is sneezing her way off while i'm like a dog licking hot dogs.

The best place to breathe in the office? the toilet..I can let loose there, discharge whatever that can be released, and also suck in some suprisingly non-stinking toilet oxygen. 1 thing though, whenever the boss goes in the toilet, and u happen to be the next one after him, prepared to do any business in a flood. He seems to have no control on his hose and let it be in command to spray-out. This will explain also why he tries to cover up by flushing so much water on toilet floors. Thus, killing off the enjoyment of my time in the only venue in the office I take full pleasure off. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home