Friday, November 26, 2004

Same Birthdays?

Date: 1/1/1983
Venue: A bed
Weather: Hot and then cold with high density of moisture
Action:
I was trying so hard to squeeze my whole tiny lil' body through the so-called guy's "heaven". My eagerness made me try so hard to rush myself out of mom's protection layer to smell the hospital's air, even before I was expected to. Was fully covered with bloody juice all over my body. Feel so cold and shaky, but at the same time feel so naked that all the hot hot nurses are staring at me..made me blush (lucky the blood covered my face, but damn the blood can't cover my dignity) . Before I noticed, they were chopping off 1 of my 2 long long sticks, and soon I was no more physically attached to mom. I can hardly see the chopping process but like everyone, when someone physically plays around with the stick(s), I can sense it. What great experience huh? I'm sure you faced it as well, maybe in a more interesting manner than mine.

Till now, I've came across 4 person, that shared this similarity with me. Somehow same place where Earth orbits the system.

Jan1 82: Primary school, always 1 head higher than me. Sports freak but turn out to be a bouncy dude when we last met 3 months ago.
Status: Lost contact..

Jan1 88: Child-hood and annual meet up, settling down nicely in Japan. Again, very sporty with a slim tall figure. Into ice-skating, volleyball, swimming, stuffs like that..super smart in calculations, and freakingly fast in keyboard typing.
Status: Hope the annual meet up remains, else considered lost contact..

Jan1 83: first noticed during a Bakery Workshop. A cutie which always seems happy and cheerful. Very into sports (as in seeing, observing, looking, staring at hunky macho muscular built-up guys, from wat i observed).
Status: Contactable..

Jan1 84: The naughtiest among all of Jan1's. Training colleague that enjoys criticising and teasing and sometimes scolding me. The reason? "Don't you guys think that jian is very nice to qi fu?"quoted. Somehow smart like all Jan1's, friendly, like to laugh and make funs like all Jan1's, BUT happens to NOT click well with other Jan1's. The theme against other Jan1's? "My birthday is the best!"
Status: In touching distance..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home