Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dear oh calf..

Every great footballer will surely need to endure a period where they are out injured.. guess my time has come.. by no means i'm a great footballer, just someone that enjoys playing football for sure, more accurate, futsal..

out of the many sticks that i have on my body.. there a mild console to myself that at least it's not the worst stick to get injured.. my left calf.. didn't know that it was that serious when i got kicked, took a break and volunteered to be the gollie for the next 5 minutes.. but soon after that got back to scoring and kicking and running, doing it all the limping style'! When time's up.. my calf is so out~ can hardly stand still and with that.. i knew.. that i'm out..

The weekend passed with painkillers and eventually felt better. Until painkillers wore out and realizing there might be some action to be taken..after all it's hurting me and i can't do normal exercise, not even walk properly..

Finally, i lost my virgin in it and went to a tit-da.. well not big-tits, it's a Chinese traditional doctor that uruts and massage and treat muscular, bone, joint pains.. In Puchong Perdana (thanks for direction from Yong), here i come..

Was welcomed into the treatment room by a non-puberty kid, must be the doc's son. Sat beside the doc and explain my pains.. he's frenly, likes to smile and laugh.. but that specs oh gawd it reminds me of DR. Sim Moh Lim, always slipping and sliding down..

1st half :
The worst massage feel.. on my clogged feet and then up towards the calfs.. it's not painful but it's a terrible feeling, just like rubbing on a blue black spot that is just about to burst.. resisted to shout out, after all.. he said it's only warm up!! ~10 mins

half time:
Asked me to walked around and fuck it man, it has loosen up and i tot that i'm good to go.. nah..

2nd half :
Lying face downwards in a vertical position, started of by the devilishlismistic-est feeling.. imagine hitting the elbow towards the hotspot and turning clockwise 3 rounds followed up by anti-clockwise 2 rounds and ending it up with direct pressure straight on the spot~! This is only 1 set.. it went for 7-8 sets !)*^%)*@^%))#@!#@#$! after that, there was a warm burning feel when he red-lighted the hotspot while he was making his next weapon to blast at me.. ~7 mins

extra time:
Those small hammer always gave me chills.. but i realize that my concept of the hammer is wrong all these while.. there's actually pin/needles on the surface of the hammer, and wat it does is to knock tiny holes for the blood to bleed out.. for instant, i felt that there are many worms squirming out of my leg.. ewwww~ it was followed up by the SUCKER! a vacumm sorta thing that numbs the spot and drills out the blood.. oh and my calf went flat right after that.. ~12 mins

golden goal:
Time to sooth it out by splashing the lotion on to the leg and wrapping it up.. this is the best feel whole nite, cooling refreshing just like the feeling of rinsing my naked dick into a cooling waterfall.. it's a stick too after all.. ~4 mins

and now, my down there feels soft.. and very very itchy..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subsidized Living

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home